Better late than never I guess. Gonna keep plugging away on learning His word and storing it up in my heart. This has been a crazy-busy past few weeks, and I don't see any signs of it slowing down anytime soon. Good thing I am trusting in Him for all things and knowing that the One who began a good work in me is faithful to complete it. Thus, my verse is from Philippians and speaks to that very thing. Knowing that He works all things for good and that all things from Him are good, I can be confident in knowing that He knows what He is doing, even when I am not sure what I am doing or why the events around me (or those that I love and hold dear) are unfolding as they are. There are many things of which I can be sure, and those things all come from a good God who wants good for me and wants to prosper me as well as those I love. Though the mountain seems impossible to pass over, God has gone before and has cleared a path. My job is to keep my focus on Him, listen in pray more than talk and wait....yes, that four letter word WAIT for Him to show me the steps to take in order to get over the mountain. With this in mind, here is my verse for the LPM Siesta Sister Scripture Memorization challenge.
Philippians 1:3-6 I thank my God every time I remember you. 4 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi friend! ...this is a great bunch of verses! I like how it reminds us of "being confindent of this..."
Hope life slows down for you; I know what you mean about "crazy busy"- I need to / want to slow down, too. God bless you as you plant His word in your heart.
Post a Comment