Isaiah 10:8-9 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth,so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”
For those of you who don't read my blogs all that often, an explanation about this post (and others like it). I have committed (along with many other women for all over the country and perhaps the world) to memorizing 24 Scripture verses this year. We post on the 1st an 15th of the month and I have been sharing my verses here. This one is one I came across while listening to a sermon just yesterday. The gal giving the sermon asked different people to read passages as she gave them out to share. I was asked to read verses 6-7, but the Lord used these verses to minister to my heart on a personal level.
Sometimes, I forget that He sees the whole picture an this verse reminds me that His ways are not like mine and His thought are not like mine. His ways and thoughts are higher than mine and I need to constantly be in a place within my heart where I am seeking Him and His thoughts and ways. Wouldn't hurt if I reacted as He would either! LOL!
Easier said than done.....any way you look at it or think about it. .....
Monday, August 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment