Friday, November 16, 2012

Treasure of Friendship


Just taking a moment to share something I came across today.  This is from a daily devotional I receive.  It was written by Joan Horner.  Thought I would share it here.  Her is what Joan has to say:

The Treasure of Friendship
We need friends. They multiply our joys and divide our sorrows. They serve as mirrors to show us things about ourselves we need to see. Friendships are stronger many times than family relationships. We are able to relax and allow more easily for the faults of our friends.

Now, is't that the truth?  My friends laugh with me, cry with me, call me just to chat about nothing in particular, love me through thick and thin, help me through life's big and little problems, tell me the truth....even if it hurts, love me deeply, care for me intensely, and make me smile when my heart hurts beyond words.  They know when to speak, what to say and how to say it.  They keep quiet when needed and scream if they have to.  Love you, my friends and I am so grateful that the Lord saw fit for us to be friends!

No comments: