It has been since last December that I posted anything here on my blogspot. Feeling a prompt recently to get back into posting here, I thought it best to do a bit of catching up.
Dec of 2012 was my last post, and I was depressed a bit. Our son had moved out and moved back in after a roommate issue. Since then, he has moved back to Eugene, found employment and some great new roomies and is doing well.
Our daughter has moved out....moved back....moved out.....moved back and is now living here but gone much of the days in each month. She is still "looking" for a job....we'll see where this goes. LOL!
My husband recently went to Montana to help his sister move and to discuss the possibility of his parents moving closer to us all. That will be nice.
In March, I took a huge leap of faith (for me anyway) and starting meeting with some other Christian gals at a twice monthly meeting titled Toast the King (part of the Mighty Women of Vision ministry based in Eugene). It has been great to see who the Lord brings to our meetings! I have set some goals to get the word out and will see where God takes us. So exciting!! It was with humility and honor that I took another leap of faith and spoke at the June Community of Unity (also part of the Mighty Women of Vision ministry) meeting in Eugene. God had given me an old lesson with a new spin.......you are loved, God can redeem anyone from anything and we are His daughters!
It is wonderful to be doing what I feel God has for me to do. I plan to start writing a book about God's grace in the lives of women and will begin the process in the fall......Lord leading of course. :)
Wanting to get back into the swing of things and focus on blogging a bit more. Looking forward to opportunities to use my gifts as He sees fit.
Friday, June 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment