Friday, July 15, 2011

Memory Verse #14

Proverbs 15:16(NIV)
Better a little with the fear of the LORD than great wealth with turmoil.


Amen!  Although I have never been "rich" in the worldly sense of the word, I am "rich" in the Godly sense of the Word!  (Little play on "words" here but I couldn't resist).  Nice to know that I am valued by God based only on the truth that I am His child.  His love for me has nothing to do with my social status, other people's opinions of me, or on anything that is of my own doing.  When I have a little with the fear of the Lord, I am made rich in Him and in His abundant blessings and love. Isn't it awesome to know that if you trust in Him, He is all you need to be filled to overflowing and to experience all of the blessings He has for you?  Although I have not experienced the world's form of being "rich" I HAVE experienced being rich in Him.  Oh, how my soul rejoices in knowing that although I may not be labeled on the outside as "rich", I am rich in Him, because He dwells within me.  What a wonder-filled life it is when we are rich in Him!!

No comments: