Thursday, April 8, 2010

Week Four of Esther....

....or should I say "weak" me. I did read through the chapter this week but I failed to complete my homework. :( It seems that while I didn't complete my homework that the Lord was busy taking me along a journey and doing some heart-work.

Although, I do have a better understanding now of who I am in Him. Not just who I am....but Whose I am. It is interesting that I say things all the time about being a daughter of the Living God, a Royal Priesthood, a Daughter of the King.....but this week after studying and reading what He has to say about me....I have come to a heart knowledge (rather than simply a head knowledge) of who I am in Him and who I am to Him. This week's study has shown me that I am adored by the King of kings, love beyond measure by the Lord of all lords and thought highly of by the Most High! How great is that!?

But wait, it gets better.......as good as this is for me, get this ~

If you have place your hope in Him and have given Him rule and reign in your life and heart. then....

YOU are among the adored,
YOU are counted as loved
YOU are thought so very highly of by the Most High God!

How cool is THAT!? Now, I have goosebumps.

Well, off to this week's study. Cannot wait to see what God has planned for us this week........stay tuned.... (maybe this week I will get my homework done).

1 comment:

teri-free2bme said...

"How Cool is THAT?"...

VERY COOL!!!!! You don't have "goosebumps"~ you have "glorybumps"~ all for Him! God bless you on Week Five; remember "heart work" is always more important than the home work.