Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Esther-Week Three

Yikes! Is it Wednesday already? I have two days of homework and the Bible study is tomorrow. My good friend, Beth Moore, :) would not be happy with me about this lack of participation....but this is getting hard! Girl, those personal questions are killing me....not one to be THAT personal with myself let alone those in my small group during Bible study night. LOL!

Seriously though...this is some really good stuff and let me just say that the video intro at the beginning of this week needs to be viewed by every young lady in American as well as all of us "older" gals. That was seriously AWESOME! How we dress says so very much about who we really are on the inside...and we want to portray ourselves well. Beth's insights and frank manner of dealing with the truth is refreshing. I would love to borrow that and show that to my daughter...since Beth says it as it is and it isn't coming from "mom".

The study this week was a struggle for me (not really sure why) but it is so needed in my life right now. Seeking the Lord is something that the enemy hates so I guess maybe that is something that is causing some distraction this week. Not wanting to give the enemy credit, I have pressed on and have been rewarded with many lessons this week and a closeness to the Lord unlike anything I have felt in a while.

These past few weeks have been a stretch for me in my personal life and I am learning so much about so many things. One of the gals that I have sponsored into my jewelry business has made a few mistakes in ordering resulting in customer dissatisfaction and it has taken well over two week to straighten it all out for her customers. The Lord has shown me that we are to be light and salt and that is what I have been attempting to do....but life is hard and as I have been learning from this study that....it is hard to be a woman! Anyway, not wanting to share too much about the problems faced this week, but thankful that Premier Designs is a biblically based company that honors God above all else and strives to serve others as He did...that is such a great blessing in my life!

Looking forward to what the Lord has in store for us this coming week in Bible study! Amazed that He has tolerated me for this long in our journey together.....but I know that He doesn't look at it as tolerating me...He just looks upon me with lots of love and compassion for His daughter. (sigh)

1 comment:

Julie Overby said...

He he...well now, if the study was easy and not personal it would be pretty pointless wouldn't it? LOL I totally hear ya my friend!