Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 5: Blog a Day for the Month of May

Getting ready to go on a few day mini-vacation with a friend, so this will be a short blog today.

There are moments in life that take my breath away....in good ways and bad.  A brief moment in the care when I quickly swerve out of the way of another driver who wasn't paying attention and just about sideswiped me.  That moment when I watch with pride as my child stands up for something they believe in. A moment of shock as my cat runs across the room and leaps at me to pounce on my feet or leg.  That moment when I am sitting on one couch, my hubby sitting on the other and I realize that I would marry him again if he asked....and feeling blessed that he asked the first time.  Yes, little moments that take my breath away.


No comments: