Q: "Hey, Zach! How's it going?" A: "Meh."
Q: "How was work today?' A: "Meh."
Q: "Could you please go get your sister from Young Life?" A; "Meh!"
Comment: "Here's your mail. I think you have a bill in there." Response: Mmmmm-meh." (you can hold the "m" sound for as long as you need to to make it effective to your point. Basic rule is that the "m" sound should be held longer in those times or situations where there is VERY unfavorable moments, thoughts or situations)
It is a fun word that I have inadvertently picked up after hearing him use it in so many different ways. Try it....because, "Meh. You might like it!" I like it because it is almost like a teenage girl's sigh as she rolls her eyes, but a bit more sophisticated and not as obnoxious to those who may be close enough to hear it. It isn't something that need be said loudly, just a sort of under your breath kinda thing that lingers for a brief moment and then vanishes just a quickly as if never spoken at all.Personally....I'm liking it! Try it for yourself. Be sure to give Zach credit for it though....or I will never hear the end of it for having stolen his word. Meh, indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment