.....are not always His plans. This past weekend I was at a local Home and Garden show in the Sherwin-Williams booth. By the time I arrived back home around 10 each evening, I did not have the energy to log on and post a daily blog. Ugh! While I had plans, He had other plans for me. Hummm....like that has never happened before in my life......right!
Is't that usually the case? The best "God-moments" happen when we have made plans to do something else and He shakes it up a bot for us. So thankful that He has been helping me to become a person who embraces change rather than pushing through and doing what I want to do. It is much easier, I have found, to go His route from the get-go rather than jumping on board half-way through. Love that about Him!!
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment