Here are a few things I wonder about from time to time:
~What do parents really mean when two kids are fighting in another room and the parent shouts out, "Do I need to come in there?!" So they think there is a kid on the planet who will say, "Yes! You need to come in!"
~How can you look around at all of creation and think that it just "happened"?
~Why do people with no children always have the most amount of advice on what I should do in a particular situation with my children?
~Should mother really know best? Because if so, I think I messed that up a few times here and there along the way! :/
~What is really meant by the phrase, "This is going to hurt you more than it hurts me!"
~I always seem to get this one wrong....are men from Venus or from Mars?
~Why are men's shoes and women's shoes different? Why is a size 6 not always a size 6?
~Speaking of sizes.....why are clothes sometimes listed as "One Size Fits Most"?
~When you tell me, "I could care less!" is it wrong of me to ask, "I don't know....could you?"
~Why do people think yellow is a friendly?
~Why do older women like mint green?
~Why is the mechanics car always the last one to run well? Or look good?
~Why do dogs have the attitude that "it's all about you".....while cats have the attitude that it is "all about me"?
~Why the platypus?
~Why do twins have to dress the same as small children only to rebel against it in their teens?
That's all for now....dinner is ready and Zach is here for the weekend. I should go spend some time with my family now. Until tomorrow......
Friday, May 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment